Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)

This is a court-ordered mediation that the parties attend. It is usually conducted by a commissioner or judge pro tempore serving as the mediator. The mediator will usually require the parties to submit a Mediation Memorandum prior to mediation. The mediator will then work with each party (and their attorney, if they have one) to reach agreements.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226