Money Judgment

When the Court enters a judgment that one party owes another party a certain amount, that judgment can then be used in a variety of ways—it can be recorded against the owing party’s real estate, it can be used to garnish the owing party’s wages, or it can be used to seize the owing party’s property, including bank accounts and vehicles. These options are all on the table until the person owes money pays up.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.

[email protected]

If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.