Petition for Conciliation Services

For people who do not want to get divorced but who have a divorce case pending, legally, they have an option to try and save the marriage by filing a Petition for Conciliation Services. This puts a 60-day pause on the divorce proceedings. During this 60-day period the parties will have one meeting with a counselor at the court to see what, if anything, can be done about repairing the marital relationship.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.

[email protected]

If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.