Petition for Relocation

A document that asks the court to permit a party move the child away from the other parent. Under A.R.S. § 25-408, moves that are either out of state or more than 100 miles within the state need either the other parent’s approval or a Court order permitting them to go.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226