Tax Year

The tax year refers to the year in which the wages were earned on which a party paid income tax. If you are assigned odd years to claim the child for tax purposes, then you will claim your child when you file the tax returns for that odd year. For example, for Tax Year 2021 taxes, you would claim your child, even though you will be filing your tax return sometime in 2022, when the tax returns for 2021 are due.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226