Child Support

By law, every person has a duty to support their biological or adopted children. See A.R.S § 25-501(A). This applies without or without a court order. The term “child support,” though, generally refers the Court-ordered amount one parent is required to pay to the other parent.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226