Consent Decree

When the parties agree on all issues in a divorce, they draft and submit a Consent Decree. The Consent Decree should contain all the parties’ agreements on all the outstanding issues. Where children are involved, a Parenting Plan must be included with the Consent Decree. If property is involved, a Property Settlement Agreement is also commonly used. The parties review the documents, and once everyone is satisfied with the language, the parties sign it in front of a notary. If they are represented, their attorney also signs it. Once the Court signs it, it becomes an order of the Court and the parties are officially divorced.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.

[email protected]

If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.