How do I appeal a family law ruling?

You file a Notice of Appeal in your existing case in the Superior Court. The Superior Court will then notify the Court of Appeals. You will also be responsible for getting a transcript of the trial (and any other hearings you want the Court to consider) transcribed and filed with the Court of Appeals. The Court of Appeals will notify when your Case Management Statement and Opening Brief are due.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.

[email protected]

If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.