My spouse has stopped paying my spousal maintenance. What can I do?

You can file a Petition to Enforce Spousal Maintenance with the Court and ask the Court to enforce its order. The Court has options, including fines and, in cases where a spouse is quite behind in payments, they may set a purge amount—an amount your spouse must pay, and if they don’t pay it, a warrant will be issued for their arrest, and they will be in jail until they pay it. 

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226