The other parent’s rights have never been established. Are they entitled to know I’m filing a Notice of the Requested Name Change?

Yes. The law requires you notify anyone who may have an interest in the name change. That would include a biological parent whose rights have not yet been established.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226