We are at the point where we want to live apart, but neither of us want to formally separate or divorce. Is there anything we can do to divide our finances without starting a Court proceeding?

Yes, the two of you can create and sign a Separation Agreement. Although a Separation Agreement does not have the same legal effect as a Decree of Separation or a Divorce Decree, it can divide up property and decide how property will be allotted.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.

[email protected]

If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.