What if the other parent won’t share with me how much they earn?

If there is a case pending, you can use legal discovery options to find out this information. You can send the other parent formal requests under the Court rules that they must provide the information to. These are usually in the form of Uniform Interrogatories or Requests for Production asking them to disclose how much they make. You can ask that they provide you with their tax returns, bank statements, W2’s, 1099’s, K-1’s, and pay stubs. If they are employed, you can also subpoena their employment information from their employer.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226