Where do I file the Petition for Dissolution?

To file the Petition for Dissolution in Maricopa county, go to your nearest Superior Courthouse. There are 4 locations in Maricopa County:

  • Northeast in Phoenix (Union Hills and the 51)
  • Downtown in Phoenix (Central and Washington)
  • Southeast in Mesa (Mesa Drive and the 60)
  • Northwest in Surprise (Greenway and Litchfield)

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.


If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.