Do I need to provide both parents’ income for a modification? What if I do not know the other parent’s income?

Yes, both parents’ incomes are needed to calculate child support. At the outset of case, if you do not how much the other parent is making, you can estimate it. The other parent should provide you with their income information.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226