I already have a support order, but the payments are barely enough for my child; is it possible to change the amount of monthly support I receive?

A parent has the right to request a modification of their child support order. The Division of Child Support Enforcement (DCSE) can help you determine if you qualify for a modification. The review is based on the current income of the parents, the Arizona child support guidelines, and if there is a material change that is ‘substantial and continuing’ that would change the amount of your order by 15% or more.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.


If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.