If my child support order is from another state, where should I ask for a review?

There are several factors that determine what state needs to review a potential modification. You should start by requesting a modification review with the child support agency that oversees your current order. If you do not have a case with DCSE or another agency, you will need to consult with the court or a private attorney.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.

[email protected]

If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.