My child’s mom won’t let me see my child. What can I do?

We get this call from a father at least once a day. We can certainly help you figure out what you need to do. Generally speaking, when a mother won’t let you see the child, it is time to go to Court. You do that by filing a Petition to Establish Paternity, Legal Decision-making, Parenting Time, and Child Support with the Court. When you are not able to see the child, you may also want to consider filing for temporary orders, which is usually your quickest option to having a Parenting Plan put in place. But we recommend you speak with an attorney before deciding what filing is best for your situation. 

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226