My spouse filed for divorce but I do not want to get divorced. Can I stop the divorce?

No, you cannot stop the divorce, but you can attempt to prevent it. The Court allows you to file a one-time Petition for Conciliation Services that pauses the divorce while you and your spouse have a one-time meeting with a counselor to see if your marriage can be saved.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226