What if the other parent does not agree to change the child’s name?

Then you can ask the Court to change it. You do so by filing a Petition for a Name Change with the family court. You can also bring a name change as its own petition or as part of a legal decision-making or parenting time proceeding

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226