When child support was ordered, I had less parenting time that the other parent, but my child lives with me now; can I change the child support order?

Yes. When there is a change in visitation or custody of the child, you can either go to court or ask for a change in the child support order or you can ask DCSE to modify the court order. You may be able to reduce child support or begin receiving child support from the other parent.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226