Can the other parent and I agree to change our Parenting Plan?

Yes, you can. You two are still the parents. Except in cases involving third parties, whenever the parents agree, the Courts encourage. Most judges would rather the parents decide what is best for their child than leave it up to the judge. The Parenting Plan is a fallback provision to what you will do when the two of you cannot reach an agreement. If you would like your Agreement to become the new Parenting Plan, you can complete an updated Parenting Plan, have both parents sign it, and submit it to the Court. 

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

We’re conveniently located in North Scottsdale, just off the 101 and Raintree.

(602) 649-1325

Call us today to speak with one of our family law attorneys.

[email protected]

If you prefer to email, we’re always available. You can email us directly or fill out the contact form.