I received a bad family law ruling, what are my options?

You can motion the court to alter or amend its ruling, clarify its ruling, and reconsider its ruling. You can also appeal the decision. But, the clock is ticking on those options. Consult with an attorney as soon as possible to learn about your options and to determine the likelihood of success.

Good People.
Great Results.

Our award-winning team of professionals deliver
the outcomes our clients need.

Don't Take Our Word For It,
See What Our Clients Have To Say.

Contact State 48 Law

We offer in-person, video, and phone consultations.

North Scottsdale Office

14500 N Northsight Blvd Ste 313, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

East Valley Office

3133 W Frye Rd, Ste 101, Chandler, AZ 85226